The Arroyo Arts Collective presents the:
“All Together Now!” – Northeast Los Angeles celebrates the 23rd Arroyo Arts Collective Discovery Tour
- What: A self-guided auto tour featuring more than 100 artists in homes and studios in Highland Park, Mount Washington, and neighboring areas
- When: Sunday, November 22, 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Tour begins at the Southwest Museum, 234 Museum Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90065
- Cost: Tickets are $10 in advance; $15 on the day of the tour.
- Purchase advance tickets: Online at www.arroyoartscollective.org or at Galco’s Old World Grocery, 5702 York Blvd., Highland Park, 90042 or Avenue 50 Studio, 131 North Ave 50, Highland Park, 90042.
- More Info: Go to www.arroyoartscollective.org
Los Angeles, CA (November 22, 2015) The Arroyo Arts Collective’s annual Discovery Tour will take place from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 22, 2015. Explore the vibrant community of Northeast Los Angeles (“NELA”). NELA is a magnet neighborhood for artistic talent. With a steady influx of new galleries, restaurants and boutiques, NELA attracts creative energy across many cultures. Featuring a diverse range of fine art and craft by both emerging and established artists, the Discovery Tour is one of the oldest and most eclectic art tours in Los Angeles. Painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture, jewelry, wood working, fiber art, and other forms of artistic expression, in a wide range of styles, will be available for appreciation and purchase.
The Tour will start this year at the Southwest Museum, a beloved monument to the past of NELA and a focus of opportunity for the future. The Arroyo Arts Collective is proud to partner with the Autry National Center in opening this iconic building to the community.
A Preview Party featuring sample work from Tour artists will be held Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. at the ever-popular Avenue 50 Studio, 131 N. Ave. 50, Highland Park, 90042, in conjunction with the NELA Second Saturday Art Walk.
Tour tickets will be available as of October 1: $10 in advance, or $15 if purchased the day of the Tour. The Tour begins at the Southwest Museum, where participants will receive a map and tour badge. Maps will be available beginning at 9:30 a.m., and studios will open at 10:00 a.m.
Editor’s Note: Images from artists and previous Discovery Tours are available upon request
Contact: Frannie Garretson